Tuesday, December 1, 2009

tis the season

I cant believe its already December!!! I have been here for 4 months now and it seems to have flown by, which im extremly grateful for! I found out that I get to come home for Christmas!!!! I am coming home December 20th and staying till the 29th, it a short trip but it will be worth it to spend Christmas time with my family and friends!
Here in Finland Im already getting into the Christmas spirit. I made myself a Christmas playlist and I am watching a Christmas movie a day, sometime more than one, until the day I leave for home. So far I have watched Its A Wonderful Life, which I had never seen before and yes i did shed some happy tears at the end of it and I also watched A Christmas Story. I have plenty of Christmas movies to keep me busy, alot i havent seen, but here are a few: a christmas carol, holiday inn, miracle at 34th street, scrooged, gremlins, twas the night before christmas, a charlie brown christmas, four christmasas, frosty the snowman, home alone, santa clause 1-3, the polar express and plenty of others! let me know if i need to add some to the list!! :)
i bought this countdown to christmas calendar thing at the store and you punch out the days until christmas and there is a piece of chocolate behind each square, but instead of a countdown till christmas, my countdown is until i leave for home on the 20th! my friend saw that i was making a christmas song playlist so he bought the Frank Sinatra christmas cd. how cute huh?! and then the red box was from my secret santa on the team that bought me some candles.



No comments: