Monday, March 15, 2010

its a celebration!

For Valentines Day I decided to make the team a goody bag full of fun things. I put some cute lil pads of paper in there, cute pencil and a lil heart sharpener, some candy from home that my mom sent me, some lil heart candies and then i also made rice krispy treats!I also had lil cards in the bags too. I handed them out to everyone on the bus as we were leaving for a game,( against Orpo the 3rd place team),wishing everyone good luck, since i still couldnt play because of my ankle. Most of them never had rice krispy treats before but they all loved them!I think my goody bags helped because we won the game in 5!



After the game the team decided to all go out and celebrate since that win had secured 2nd place for us! We had so many things to celebrate that night: the win, someones birthday,someone got a new job, one of our players that was injured all season played in her first game, it was carnival in Brazil, a "hen party", and we have a great and fun team! We started the night off at Kata's apartment playing sing star! Ha what a entertaining event that was! Sing star is basically karaoke at your apartment. Then we headed out for a night on the town! Fun times with the team!



No comments: