Tuesday, February 16, 2010

seriously?!

So I have been living in my apartment for about 6 months now and I have been dealing with this renovation for about 6 months now. seriously? It is not so much renovating as it is fixing the water system. But whatever they are doing is loud. They are drilling and hammering constantly. For 6 months. Not everyday the last 6 months but it has been going on for that long. But lately it is everyday starting at 7:30 in the morning. seriuosly? And every morning at about 7:30 I get woken up and think Im going to have a heart attack. Seriously,it freaked me out for the first few days, then my body just got used to waking up that early. I would try putting my music on to drown out the noise, hardly ever works. Now I am one who doesnt complain much about anything, my dad will second that, especially after i told him about this little problem and he told me to tell my team to get me a new apartment, but seriously now I have to complain on here. I can live with it for a week, a month but for 6 months...seriously?! ok so the other morning i wanted to show everyone what the drilling sounds like so here you go, you be the judge and see if you could deal with this drilling everyday and morning...seriously?

No comments: