Monday, September 5, 2011

Split Decision

Well after a year off of not playing professional volleyball I have decided to up and leave one more time. I am so blessed to be able to go play another year. I was not ready to be done with playing volleyball, I missed playing the game so much! I am so thankful for the year I spent at home in California, I loved my time there. It was awesome to be able to see my family whenever I wanted, go to and be in some weddings, travel to see friends and also to rest my body. I also got to stay close to the game of volleyball by coaching 2 club teams out in Temecula. It was a great experience and I am so happy I got to coach there. I also had a blast playing beach volleyball this summer with my partner Dana who I met coaching club. Being around volleyball and coaching it made me realize that I still want to play. So I emailed my agent telling him I wanted to go play again. He found a few teams that were interested and he got things going right away. It all kinda happened really fast. One day I emailed my agent about 2 weeks later I was signing a contract to go play.I was super excited that it had all worked out and so happy that I would be traveling to a place that I had not been too. I signed a contract to go play in the city of Split, Croatia. I had heard great things about Croatia so I was sold! I tried to soak up as much time with family, friends and home (home being things like In&Out and Del Taco) while I could before I had to go. As much as I loved my time home, I love volleyball and cant wait to play!!
Here are a few pics from this past year at home that I was so happy to be a part of and will miss so much!!!
Reanne and I on a boat tour in Chicago!

Family at Christmas time!

Kellie and I at the Zac Brown Band concert!

Leslie and I at the Angels game!

Viper Volleyball!


Superbowl!!

Mini UCR volleyball reunion!

Alicias wedding!

Spending quality aunt/niece time!!

No comments: